Subject: RE: Information regadring unterminated laser operation. (LIAS-2412)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 23:28:04 +0300

Hello,

I do apologize that I’m not yet familiar with the official routines in
Estonia. Please see attached documents proposing unterminated laser
operations at an outdoor music festival in Otepää.

I know and understand that the time is very limited but hopefully there is
still a chance of having everything in order.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Henrik Hoffman

Laserimage AB
Kyrkogatan 17
632 20 Eskilstuna
Sweden

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.laserimage.se/> www.laserimage.se |
<http://www.facebook.com/laserimage> www.facebook.com/laserimage

T +46 16 400 10 41 | M +46 706 84 80 13 | F +46 16 14 00 18

From: Briefing <[email-masked]>
Sent: den 24 juni 2024 20:14
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Information regadring unterminated laser operation.
(LIAS-2412)

Dear Henrik Hoffman,

According to estonian NOTAM procedure, we accept NOTAM-proposals only from
persons with estonian official permition.

As you are not one of them, then I reccommend you to send that kind of
NOTAM-proposals to our Estonian Transport Administration Aviation
Division.

Post:

Estonian Transport Administration
Aviation Division
Lõõtsa 5
11415 Tallinn, ESTONIA

Tel:

+372 610 3500

Fax:

+372 610 3501

E-mail:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

AFS:

NIL

URL:

www.transpordiamet.ee <https://www.transpordiamet.ee/>

Hours of operation: MON to FRI 0800 to 1630 LMT.

Best Wishes

Lauri Mihailov

NOTAM-Spetsialist

E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Lennuliiklusteeninduse AS
Kanali põik 3, Rae küla,
Rae vald, 10112 Harjumaa

 <http://www.eans.ee/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/Lennuliiklusteenindus/>

 <https://twitter.com/AirTrafficEST>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/estonian-air-navigation-services/>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2024 5:40 PM
To: Briefing <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Information regadring unterminated laser operation. (LIAS-2412)

Hello,

Attached is a NOTAM-proposal regarding unterminated laser operations, the
event is the festival Retrobest in Otepää 27-29/6-2024

Best regards

Henrik Hoffman

Laserimage AB
Kyrkogatan 17
632 20 Eskilstuna
Sweden

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.laserimage.se/> www.laserimage.se |
<http://www.facebook.com/laserimage> www.facebook.com/laserimage

T +46 16 400 10 41 | M +46 706 84 80 13 | F +46 16 14 00 18